Sunday, June 27, 2010

Somebody does not read very well . . .

I got the following in my in-box this weekend:

"Subject:  hey there, nice blog =)  [sic]


"Hi there blogger!
"Just visited your "Karen About Genealogy" blog and I was super impressed by its design and content. We just opened up our community Lookville for beta testing. It's a place for people to have discussions, share tips, and ask questions about fashion. Currently, memberships are by invitation only and I would love to have you on it! Please accept this invitation if you're interested: [URL redacted]
And we would love to hear your feedback.
"Ciao!"
The e-mail was signed, but I am redacting that, too.
Other than laughing myself silly, I have only one comment:  No, dears, you would NOT love to hear MY feedback!

1 comment:

Amy Coffin, MLIS said...

Ugh, I delete these types of comments from the business blog all the time. I don't like forcing word verification on my readers on my personal blog, but it's a necessary evil.