Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Can I Pick 'Em, or What?

A couple weeks ago, I participated in Randy Seaver's Saturday Night Genealogy Fun, the object of which, that particular week, was to pick your three favorite genealogy blogs, explain what you liked about them, and vote for them in the Family Tree Magazine 40 Best Genealogy Blogs contest (it's basically a popularity contest, but we genealogists, of course, choose on quality). It was very difficult to choose only three, and there were others that were close contenders.

My three choices were The Professional Descendant, Genealogy's Star, and West in New England.

All three have made it into the semi-final round.

Can I pick a winner, or what?

Congratulations to these three and the other semi-finalists. I also want to mention Allium Spence's Spence-Lowry Family History blog as another excellent blog which has made it to the semi-finals! You go, girl!

Now, lemme see . . . I need to pick six numbers . . .
.

No comments: