Monday, January 1, 2018

The Book of Me: Who Am I?

I first answered this particular blogging prompt in 2013.  I did three more of the Book of Me, Written by You prompts, provided by Julie Goucher.  Then I got distracted, and did not complete the year's posts.

Julie is doing the Book again.  We've both been subject to distractions, but will try to soldier on. 

So the first prompt, just as it was the last time, is to answer the question "Who am I?" at least 20 times.  My answers have changed somewhat, as my situation has changed.  So here, with the first responses that come into my mind, are my answers to this question.

I am . . .

A historian.
A writer.
A genealogist.
A translator of 200-year-old Spanish documents.
A wife.
A mother.
A grandmother.
An aunt.
A grand-aunt!
A lover of music of various kinds.
A reader.
A person owned by a cat.
A punster.
A curmudgeon.
A stubborn woman.
A former Coast Guard member -- active and reserve, enlisted and officer.
A "Floridated" Californian.
An old person with various medical issues.
A person with a too-active sweet tooth!
A football fan (especially this year, with the Jaguars in the playoffs!).


No comments: